Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Wednesday's Word

Wednesday’s Word from Coffee Hour @ Chicklit Power

Coffee Hour @ Chicklit Power
Coffee Hour @ Chicklit Power
EL pen Logo with heart
Thanks for joining me for a little break and Wednesday’s Word at Coffee Hour with Chicklit Power. Grab your coffee and come on in.
Time and time again I am convinced that looking back is vital to moving forward. I know what Paul said in Romans about pressing forward not looking back is taken out of context more often than it is used in its right context. I know because my life’s experiences tell me so and His word repeats it over and over in your life and mine.
If I am not looking back with the hindsight I’ve gained from it as I continue forward, how will I ever stop doing the same wrong thing over and over? Where will my wisdom come from? Knowledge without wisdom is dangerous.
This season I am currently in, but which is coming to an end (Hint, hint) is again proof of this powerful truth and where our Wednesday’s Word comes from:
Knowledge unlocks the door to the many mysteries of our mistakes; wisdom guides us away from repeating those mistakes.
May you seek Him for both knowledge and wisdom!
Evinda
kim L

No comments:

Post a Comment