Friday, June 28, 2013

June 28th, 2013

Nana Holds from Coffee Hour @ Chicklit Power

Coffee Hour @ Chicklit Power...
Coffee Hour @ Chicklit Power…
EL pen Logo with heart
Thank you for stopping by for our time together today and more of Nana Holds. Grab your coffee or whatever you’re having and come on in.
It’s just a couple weeks before our next event, and I am suffering from Dry Bone Syndrome! I can’t seem to grasp what it is He’s trying to give me to give to those who are planning to attend this event. To top it off, it became apparent that I was missing a huge piece of my puzzle when Steve, my friend, co-host on Blog Talk Radio, and a board member of CPM said that I haven’t quite accepted the Bryden piece. Then he followed up with, “But I don’t know if I would be able to do it!” Now I was really scratching my head. What in the world did all that mean? I wasn’t wanting to be so busy anymore and yet, the more I craved simplicity, the more complexity was banging on the door of my life! Was I ever going to figure this out?
And then He allowed a moment so sweet to soothe my soul like honey on a sore throat, and in a most unlikely time and place: at a book-signing for our Christian Bookstore in Yucaipa. Book signings aren’t my favorite thing to do…. YET! I had been sitting there talking with the owner who was going through a horrific time in her business life and all of a sudden I
I wanna sign, Nana.... Bryden joins me at a book signing!
I wanna sign, Nana…. Bryden joins me at a book signing!
looked up to see George coming through the door. My heart smiled, but when I heard “Naaaaaaaa Naaaaaa,” that smile reached my face and I bent down just as he ran right into my arms. How could such a sweet boy have so much love in him, especially considering all he’d been through?
I believe that God used Bryden’s love to tug on and in my heart, awakening my almost dead desire now a yearning to connect. The more available I made myself for Bryden, the softer my heart became, rendering the hidden walls shorter and shorter.
As I prepared for our Revival for Relationships workshop, I was experiencing some major breakthroughs which were equipping me and preparing me for revival in my own marital relationship, but it wasn’t happening fast enough. I was nowhere ready, at least I didn’t think so, to stand before a crowd of people and talk about happy and healthy relationships. It wasn’t until a day or two before that I realized that the first relationship He was perfecting was with our little Bryden.
Join me Monday for more revelations and moments of restoration in Nana Holds
Evinda
Nana Holds!
Nana Holds!


Share and Enjoy:
  • email
  • Print
  • Facebook
  • Google Bookmarks
  • Twitter
Tags: , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment