Monday, June 24, 2013

June 24th, 2013

Nana Holds from Coffee Hour @ Chicklit Power

Coffee Hour @ Chicklit Power...
Coffee Hour @ Chicklit Power…
EL pen Logo with heart
Thank you for stopping by today for our Coffee Hour and more of Nana Holds. I’m so glad there’s you to share this with! Grab your coffee and come on in for just a bit.
Yes, the month of February whizzed by with life changing moments. For example, there were opportunities to correct Bryden in love with patience instead of the anger and frustration that I experienced as a child and continued with my son! Oh, how good that felt.
Another test which proved to be an opportunity to lay my agenda aside, comfort him and fit into his world was peeking around the corner and I didn’t even know it! How thankful I am that He goes ahead of me and guards me from behind, ready, able and willing to clean up any mess from a failed test!
I had just come in from a three-mile run and thoughts of things I needed to accomplish were spurring me into a dizzy speed. I hurried and showered, dressed and ready to go to the CPM office when I noticed I had missed a phone call. I listened to the voice mail. It was Christ the King calling: “Hello. This is Carol from Christ the King. We have Bryden in our office. He threw up this morning and is not feeling very well. We’ll keep him here until you come and get him.”
I don’t need to look in my journal to remember how I responded. Yep, that’s right; I responded instead of reacted. I had no anxiety, no frustration. Instead, I had a new and keen insight that He was removing the old scratches that had been engraved over and over and over again into my heart and mind, and He was replacing them with a new song of
Bringing him home for some TLC
Bringing him home for some TLC
compassion, one that I was dancing in and to with Bryden.
But I’m not yet dancing with my husband. Still, there is this “something” that holds me back from completely connecting with him emotionally and spiritually, thus hindering us physically. What it is I can’t put my finger on just yet, but something tells me, that answer is around the corner and that maybe it is I who hold the key to unlock that door and not him.
Join me tomorrow for more…
Evinda
Nana Holds!
Nana Holds!
Share and Enjoy:
  • email
  • Print
  • Facebook
  • Google Bookmarks
  • Twitter
Tags: , , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment