Monday, July 22, 2013

Nana Holds-from Coffee Hour @ Chicklit Power

July 22nd, 2013

Nana Holds-from Coffee Hour @ Chicklit Power

Coffee Hour @ Chicklit Power...
Coffee Hour @ Chicklit Power…
EL pen Logo with heart
Thanks so much for joining me today as I rewind what I shared at our Revival for Relationships and how that was and is intertwined with this amazing little boy whom God is using to peel back and reveal the layers of behaviors that needed healing. Grab your coffee and let’s get back to the event.
As I stood before the crowd that day, my heart yearned to comfort those who were infected with this same relationship infection that had been coursing through my veins and ruining many of my relationships, unbeknownst to me for much of my life, but brought to the surface of my life in the days, weeks and months that followed all because of my marriage, and Bryden.
Like any other problem, the first step in solving it is admitting it. You can’t admit something you aren’t aware of so let me share the definitions for the word infection: “Invasion by and multiplication of pathogenic microorganisms in a bodily part or tissue, which may produce subsequent tissue injury and progress to overt disease through a variety of cellular or toxic mechanisms. Can also be moral contamination or corruption”!
Now, I don’t know about you, but that last statement is a hum-dinger! The reason I say that is because infections are not part of God’s design in us or for us! See, He is predictable, consistent, loving, unconditional, the parent I never had, my first husband, my provider, my most important relationship! But, it’s been a process to get to those proclamations. It wasn’t always this way!
The crazy thing about this infection: I didn’t even know I had it until four months before this workshop. Don’t get me wrong; I knew I had issues. My marriage continues to reveal that, but when Steve and I started doing our Blog Talk Radio show on co-dependency, that is when I found out how infected I was and I’m so excited to humbly admit that my infection’s harmful bacteria is decreasing more and more each day. Rewinding my life’s movie back to our event in February, I smile with humble thanksgiving at the evidence of His transforming power in my life and hence, in my relationships.
My relationship with Him is what keeps me in this infection-fighting process, His grace bathing me each day as I get closer and closer to relationships Jesus-style!
Join me tomorrow for more life lessons from Nana Holds!
Evinda
Nana Holds!
Nana Holds!

P.S. Join us today at 1:00 Pacific time for our Blog Talk Radio show on Co-dependency, its symptoms, and how to become symptom free! www.blogtalkradio.com/Chicklit-Power

Share and Enjoy:
  • email
  • Print
  • Facebook
  • Google Bookmarks
  • Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment