Thursday, October 24, 2013


EL pen Logo with heart
Coffee Hour @ Chicklit Power...
Coffee Hour @ Chicklit Power...
Thanks so much for taking time out of your day to join me for a Coffee Hour @ Chicklit Power. Grab your coffee and come on in. We were in the midst of a painful but good life-changing struggle!
It’s almost as though we were roommates again, going to our different corners for comfort and solitude rather than each other. We were on the same team for Bryden, but when it came to our marriage, we were definitely playing different games in the field of life.
I didn’t know then what I know now, and what I learned on that day of the phone call that changed a lot of things: He was actually still reeling from the pain of it all and there were several other issues that were pulling on his emotions as well, but because they were unspoken, they went unmet and misunderstood.
Up until this getaway in April, I was still playing emotional hopscotch with my ropes! Now I am able to see one of the participating ropes was that rope of selfishness. I was sad and frustrated all at the same time. I didn’t know how to let him feel what he was feeling because I wanted him to be strong for me. This had been going on for weeks before I was finally able to recognize that our marriage was undergoing a form of purifying and refining, ridding us of things I had just
Moments with Bryden that make me smile
recently recognized as unhealthy but of which I had helped to create.
God is always in the transforming
business, and this season of Nana Holds 
is no exception! What an amazing multi-tasking
God we serve!                                                                                            
                                                                                                                             Moments with Bryden
                                                                                                                              that make me smile

Join me tomorrow for more of Nana Holds which will bring us to what we did after that phone call!
Evinda
Nana Holds!
Nana Holds!

No comments:

Post a Comment