Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Invitation Tuesdays-from Coffee Hour @ Chicklit Power

Invitation Tuesdays-from Coffee Hour @ Chicklit Power

Coffee Hour @ Chicklit Power...
Coffee Hour @ Chicklit Power…

Thanks so much for joining us today for our special Invitation Tuesday! Grab your coffee and come on in. I have a couple of exciting things to tell you about this event which is now just a month away!
So by popular demand, we are keeping the couch format! :) For those of you who are wondering what in the world, we are doing a T.V. talk show format for the second half just like the last event, and the couches are staying!
The first half I’ll be sharing from my heart the steps to living on purpose and the second half will be Steve and me sharing about loving on purpose! I am getting so super excited because He’s given me a tiny, tiny glimpse of what He wants me to share and I have my title!
Well, I’d better just give you the invite now before I spill any more beans!
Kim CPM Flyer2_4x6EDITI hope and pray that you will plan on joining us! Get your tickets today!
Excited to see you,
Evinda
IMG_8444-2 blog


Share and Enjoy:
  • email
  • Print
  • Facebook
  • Google Bookmarks
  • Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment